Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Chapter 20: Music and Money

Magician's Merger

by Xenophon Hendrix

Chapter 20

Mom and Dad were staying home; forcing Dad to go shopping three nights in a row was unnecessarily cruel. At dinner, Mary had talked excitedly about Danny's pedal car, and I believe everyone in my family was disappointed when he didn't drive it over. "Sorry," he said, "my mom won't let me take it out in the dark until I put some lights on it."

He did bring three harmonicas in different keys, and we went downstairs to play. I said, "Mike and Terry will be here in a few minutes." I taught Danny the melody and harmony of "The Shepherd's Lament," and we went through it a couple times with each of us taking lead once. Dan also kept the beat on his bass drum.

Mary and all three cats came down when Mike and Terry arrived. We picked up where we had let off the evening before, except sometimes Danny played along with the harmony, sometimes the melody, and sometime he just blew the occasional accent here and there. He also suggested that Mary double on the keyboard part of the organ the bass note of each chord in addition to pressing the chord buttons.

I thought we were sounding passably good, and we must have been, because after we had worked out the kinks for hour or so, the rest of my family members came down and went over to the sitting area where they could listen.

Once we had an audience, Ursus reached out for the manna. It was close. Come to me, he told it. Come to me. It was difficult to play the rhythm correctly and also coax the manna, but I managed. Still, we couldn't quite draw it in. Maybe when everyone got a little better, or maybe when we had a bigger audience, or maybe the problem was something else entirely.

I noticed that my friends seemed to be getting somewhat bored, so I said, "There are other things the rhythm guitarist can do besides just playing four strums on the beat. One is to provide an alternating bass line. On every other beat, instead of the chord, play the bottom note of the chord on one of the two lowest strings." I demonstrated, and we worked on that a while.

Everyone cleared out around 8:30. "Mary," I said, "it looks like once I achieve trance, it's hard to bother me, so why don't you wait about a half-hour and then come back and practice with your lesson book on the chord organ. You can also run interference for me if anyone else comes down."

"OK. I'll keep the volume low."

I did the setup rituals and began tracing over my money-finding glyph with blood and feeding it manna. It was a bit before ten when I finished, and I was still in trance and holding some manna. I deepened the trance and filled myself with as much manna as I could hold.

Mary, at the chord organ, had her back to me. I didn't say anything, but I rapped on the table to get her attention while I struggled to maintain intense concentration. Mary looked up, and I made a "come here" motion.

When she crossed the circle without ritual preparation, I lost about half the manna I was holding. Still, once she was close enough to touch, I passed her more than I ever had before.

Her eyes opened in surprise even as she smiled with pleasure. "What did you just do?" Of course, she didn't know how to actually maintain a hold on magical energy yet, but she had felt it pass through her.

"That's what manna, feels like. To put it crudely, it's the fuel that makes magic work. If you want to be a magician, you need to learn how to get manna and hold on to it."

"It felt really good."

"It does. It has been helping me feel better lately."

"I've noticed you've been happier and, well, nicer."

"I'm sorry that I was so hard to get along with for so long."

"It's OK. I'm just glad you've been treating everyone better."

"So am I."

I was tired and went to bed. Before we went to sleep, Ursus thought, I think we should try making an amulet soon.

How do we do that?

Lots of ways are possible. One is to carve or mold a sigil into something durable. One pours as much manna into it as possible during creation, and then keeps it on one's person.

I thought about that. Why don't we make all of our sigils into amulets, so we don't have to destroy them?

There are tradeoffs. For a given level of magical ability, the initial power of a sigil-sacrifice spell is larger. When one makes an amulet, one is trading peak power for durability. Too, amulets do need to be recharged occasionally, the frequency in part depending upon the material with which they're made. The more amulets you carry, the more of your time you need to spend recharging them.

I guess that makes sense.

The next morning, I woke up about eight. Mom and Dad were going shopping, so there was no way for me to cast the money spell. In any case, Ursus had warned that it was going to be more powerful than before, and thus take more out of me, so I was going to have to work it before bed. Sunday, therefore, was going to be money-search day.

I went downstairs and worked on the final copy of my term paper. I had it finished, in my neatest handwriting, just before Mom and Dad left at about ten. I would look it over again and have Mom, Dad, and Mary each read it later.

Shortly after my parents left, Danny, Mike, and Terry all came over to work on music. I noticed that they seemed both more mellow and happier than normal. "Are you guys high?"

Rich, Charlie, and Susan had dug a big box of blocks out of the storage room and were paying us no mind. Danny looked at Mary. "Are you going to narc on us?"

I had been letting her hang around with my friends more than before, and she seemed to like it. Her face looked troubled, but then it firmed. "No, no I won't. What you guys do to your brains and lungs is your own business."

"Yeah," said Danny, "I scored a little sin semilla, and the three of us smoked it before coming over."

As long as they weren't lighting up in the basement, I didn't much care. I said, "I hope it doesn't interfere with practice."

"We didn't have that much," said Mike.

I believed we actually sounded somewhat better than the previous evening. On the rhythm parts we concentrated on alternating bass lines. I tried calling manna several times--still, no joy.

During one pause, Danny said, "I believe we could use a high-hat to go along with the kick drum."

"Ek-skellent idea," Mike agreed.

"Do you know where you can get one?" Terry asked.

"Other than at a store, you mean?"

"Of course. You're the sultan of swap."

"I might be able to get one the same place I got the drum, but I'd need to find something he wanted."

"More weed?" suggested Mike.

"Then I have to find something the person with the pot wants. Don't worry about it; I'll work on the problem."

Everyone got ready to disperse at lunchtime. Just before they left, I said, "Guys, I'm not going to be available at our normal time tomorrow. Do you think we could delay practice until three o'clock or so?"

"What's up?" Mike asked.

"It's Christmas related, so I don't want to talk about it." The explanation was true enough that it didn't activate my conscience.

"We'll see what we can do, I guess," said Terry. My friends planned on spending the afternoon working on the pedal car.

Mary and I made some sandwiches and warmed up some soup. As the five of us Powyr kids sat around the table eating, Rich said, "You guys are starting to sound good."

"Great!" chimed in Charlie.

"Thanks."

"So, are you going to form a band?" Rich asked.

"No one has said much about it, but you never know." I knew we weren't good enough for that, yet.

"You should."

After we cleaned up the lunch mess, Rich and Charlie were getting antsy over being stuck inside, so we all went out in the backyard and threw a Fliskus around for a while. When Susan began looking cold, Mary herded us inside, and we played board games for the rest of the afternoon.

It was getting late when Mary said, "What should we do about supper?"

"My guess is the folks are going to bring some carryout home."

"What if they don't?"

"I can't believe that Mom would expect us to make supper. Our kitchen skills aren't up to it." Actually, Ursus's were, but Arthur's weren't. Fortunately, my prophecy was correct, and Mom and Dad soon arrived with pizza.

"Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!" yelled Rich and Charlie until Dad told them to "be still." They even had managed to get Susan to chime in a few times.

After supper, I gave my term paper to the parents to read. "If you see something wrong, please mark it very lightly with this pencil." I then went to the basement to finish up my homework for the weekend.

That finished, I went up and borrowed the example money from Mom again. "You say you use this to train yourself to find money?"

"It worked the first two times, didn't it?"

"Yes, but it's such a weird-ass idea."

"I'm not going to change my method at this point. If it works because it actually works, or if it works because it just gives me more confidence, I don't really care for now."

Mom turned over the loot with a shake of her head, and I took Mary downstairs. I told her to bring something to read with her. "I'm going to cast the money-finding spell now. I need you to make sure no one interrupts, or we're going to have to wait until next weekend to cast it, and there might be snow on the ground by then."

"I'll do my best, but I can't run off Mom or Dad if they want to come down."

"Don't try with them. Just tell them my method of training myself is a magic money-finding spell, and it will be ruined if I break concentration. With luck, they'll just assume it's kid nonsense."

The spell went much like the previous two times I had cast it, except this time I finished by meditating upon the sigil and feeding it manna until I simply knew it was complete. When I broke the circle and thanked and dismissed the elemental powers, I felt as if I had been dragged through a marathon. "Mary, help." I leaned against a support post.

She came over and assisted me by opening the window and giving me a shoulder to lean on as I burned the sigil. I burned my original voodoo portrait as well. After that, I flopped on the couch, and that was it.

I was still on the basement couch when I awoke with a start. Someone had covered me with the afghan that normally hung on the back. Harvey was on my feet. That answered the question of whether it was my bed or me he preferred to sleep upon.

I immediately began scanning the basement for money. The tied coin was around my neck, and I tucked it inside my shirt. Mary had cleaned up the mess from my ritual. She really was a nice person and a good sister.

I could smell brunch cooking, and I slowly made my way up the stairs and slipped into the bathroom before anyone noted my presence. To minimize my family's exposure to my odd spell-induced behavior, I used up some time by taking a quick shower. Before I was finished, I had scanned every crack between the tiles covering the stall.

"There's the sleepy head," Mom said as I came out. "Mary said you fell asleep on the couch downstairs last night and that she had covered you up."

"Thanks, Mary. I appreciate it." I helped carry the food to the table--bacon, sausage, pancakes, and eggs. Once we had all sat down, I began to scan the table for lost money.

"What are you looking for?" Dad asked.

"Any syrup?" My response was close enough to lying that I felt guilty.

"It's right in front of you."

"Oh." I gave my head what I hoped looked like an embarrassed shake.

Mary and I got ready to leave soon after eating. Mom and Dad weren't going shopping, nor were they going for a Sunday drive. Keeping their children cooped up all weekend would have resulted in a spontaneous revolt of one kind or another, most likely a mass fit. We were a pretty well behaved bunch as kids went, but there were limits.

"Can we cross Wool Road? We haven't checked over there yet."

"Go. Be careful."

Mary kept me out of trouble, and the spell seemed truly to be working better than ever. We had a big find that morning. Part of our search area was a cemetery surrounded by a wrought-iron fence. We didn't walk the cemetery, but we went along the outside. Wrapped around one of the fence posts and partially hidden by a bit of poorly trimmed grass was a five-pound note. Mary let out an excited squeal when I found it.

Our success motivated us to search for an hour longer than our two previous excursions, and we were trying to limp on both feet at once by the time we made it home. "Artie, we made a lot of money, and I'm really glad you're including me in stuff and teaching me about magic, but I think I'm going to die."

I unwrapped the coin around my neck, thus breaking the spell. "Dividing up the loot will make us feel better." We limped through the backdoor and dumped our gleanings on the table. Mom and Dad watched as we counted and divided it up. It totaled out to thirteen pounds, six cents.

"Damn, you two did good," said Dad. "Maybe I'll take up scavenging for a living."

"Your methods are weird," said Mom, "but I can't fault the results."

"Have you two looked over my term paper?"

"I didn't see anything wrong with it," Mom said.

"It looks good to me," Dad replied.

The haunted feeling that the damn thing had been giving me eased some more. Now, I had to get it safely into Mr. Dean's hands, and I would be free--at least until I had to start the second term paper of the school year.

Don't think about it for now, advised Ursus. We've had another successful day. Enjoy it.

Mary and I had about a half-hour to rest before my friends arrived. We collapsed on either end of the family-room couch and rested our legs on top of each other. All three cats soon joined us. When the knock came at the door, we let Mom get it. "Mom," I said. "Don't tell them about the money."

"Hello, Mrs. P.," said Danny. I think he genuinely liked her. He wasn't shy about his disdain for adults he didn't like. I saw through the opening for the counter that Danny was carrying something rolled up. Mike and Terry were behind him with their guitar and amp. Mary and I helped each other up.

"What have you got?" I asked, recognizing his large-size drawing paper.

"Check it out." Danny unrolled it on the kitchen table and weighted the corners down with the salt- and peppershakers and the paper-napkin holder. It was a pastel drawing. Mike and I were holding guitars. Terry had a bass. Danny was behind a drum kit. Mary was behind a keyboard, and so was Kirsten.

"Kirsten hasn't been playing with us," said Mary.

"Artie says she's some kind of musical genius."

"I don't know if she's a genius," I said, "but she plays several instruments and intends to keep learning new ones for her entire life."

"Then we can use her in the band," said Danny. "Wouldn't she look great on stage?"

"What band?" Mom asked.

"The band we're forming."

"I didn't know you were forming a band." Neither did I.

"What else would you call what we've been doing," said Danny. "This is for the wall in the basement, for inspiration."

"It's nice work," Mom said. "How are you planning to hang it?"

"Can I tack it up?"

"It's too good to punch holes in. I'll buy a frame."

"We need a name," said Mike.

"We have a long time to think about it," I said.

We went downstairs. Danny gave me his poster for safekeeping. It must have been inspiring us already, because we practiced with a will until after five. As I was showing everyone out, I noticed it was starting to snow--big fluffy flakes, and lots of them, shining in the streetlights.

"I've got a errand to run before it gets too deep," Danny said.

"What's that?"

"Just over to Roger's," the grocery store a short walk away on the northeast corner of Chord and Wool.

"Quit letting the cold air in," Dad yelled.

"I better let you get to it."

When everyone was gone, Mary said, "Maybe Danny isn't as bad as I thought."

"Yes, yes he is," I said.

"But he's your friend."

"He is, and I trust him, because I stay on his good side, and he's loyal. You, though, can never let your guard down with him, and I don't want you two ever to be alone."

"Why not."

"You're a girl. He might try something."

"But I'm three years younger than he is."

"Danny has unconventional morals, and you're pretty as heck and starting to fill out." She blushed at that.

"Oh. Thank you, I guess. But if he's so bad, why is he your friend?"

"He's not bad to me, and you've seen him in action: He shines with talent."

She thought for a moment. "Is that why you like Kirsten so much?"

"You're getting disturbingly insightful. But, yes, it's one of the reasons. She also has enough self-confidence for two people, and you know how nice she is, and pretty. The pretty, though, wouldn't mean much to me without the rest."

"I didn't think it would. I've never thought you were shallow."

"Thank you."

Mom must have been listening to us, because she said, "You pay attention to your brother about that Danny. I can't help liking him, but don't you ever trust him, young lady."

Supper was homemade beef stew with dumplings, one of the family's favorites. When we were done eating and cleaning up the mess, I looked out the window. "It's still coming down."

"Do you think we'll have a snow day?" Rich asked.

"If it keeps up like this, almost certainly."

I went to the coat rack in the laundry room and started putting on my winter gear. "What are you doing?" Mom asked.

"Shoveling. There's already a couple of inches down."

"Good boy."

Mary got her stuff, too. A few minutes after we started, Rich joined us, and a few minutes after that Mike, Terry, and their sister Colleen came out and began clearing their driveway next door. When we were all as done with our respective drives and walks as the rate of snowfall allowed, the Prestors went over to do the drive of the old couple who were their neighbors on the other side. Mary, Rich, and I went to help.

As we worked, Terry said, "This is a good opportunity to make some money." Terry liked making money.

Mary and I were tired, but it was an outstanding chance. Mike said, "You mean shoveling drives?"

"Yep."

"I'm in," said Colleen.

"So am I," said Mike. "What about you guys?"

"We'll have to ask our parents, but if it's OK with them, I'm in."

"Me, too," said Mary.

"What about me?" Rich asked.

"If you think you can handle it, come along," I said.

"Do you think we should get Danny?" Mike asked.

"Give him a call," I said. "There's going to be more work tonight than we can handle." The last was an insight provided by Ursus.

After we all gave our own drives another fast hit, I went in to check with Mom. "We want to go around shoveling driveways."

"That's ambitious of you."

"An opportunity this good seldom comes along, and it will take a miracle for there to be school tomorrow."

"Fine. Make sure you do a good job."

"We will. Can we stay out until eleven?"

She had to think about that. "Don't ring any bells unless the lights are clearly on. Are you bringing Rich with you?"

"For as long as he can take it."

Danny showed up as the six of us were working on our first drive, two houses down. Rich held on for about an hour before he went home. The rest of us easily found work right until the eleven o'clock deadline. We noticed that the kids around the block, whom we never really hung out with, had the same idea that we did, but as Ursus predicted, there was more than enough work to go around, and we all cleaned up in more ways than one.

We started out charging two pounds per drive. As the snow got deeper, we charged three. Finally, when it was almost eleven, someone offered us four. We sent Terry as runner to tell our parents what was happening. Just when we were about to quit, someone offered us four again. After taking care of his drive, we had to call it a night no matter what. My earnings added to what I'd found that morning was now more money than I ever had before.

About midnight, with Mom's blessing, Mary and I gave our own drive another cleaning, and then collapsed into bed to sleep the sleep of the utterly exhausted.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I read all the first 19 chapters yesterday, so I'm finally in new stuff, and I'm impressed.
You've taken an interesting starting concept, then twisted it some more by making the main character so young. Plus, unlike a lot of web-fiction, it's pretty well written.
I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes...

Oh, and one stylistic thing: it might be a good idea to italicise or otherwise delineate Arthursas' thoughts when he's talking to himself in his mind. It's a little confusing at times when there's a paragraph break and we jump into internal dialogue.

Xenophon Hendrix said...

Thanks, Crane.

I debated with myself whether I should go to italics for the internal dialog or not. On the one hand, there is the exact problem that you mentioned. On the other hand, long blocks of italics seriously annoy some people.

I chose no to italicize the internal dialog, but if I had clear indication that readers mostly preferred the other way, I'd use them.

Anonymous said...

I read all 20 chapters, good stuff! No insights, complaints or advice, just a note to say "Thanks!" and "More!"

Yes, I'm greedy.

Stefan Schmiedl said...

First things first: It's a wonderful, refreshing and motivating story that you are telling here.

Re italicizing: Please don't. Using the same font keeps your readers alert, which is in perfect alignment with the care, Arthur/Ursus has to take to practise magic.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Stefan; please don't italicize. The way it is now seems to more accurately reflect the melded, odd, divided-but-whole state of their collective conscienceness(es).

*resumes reading through all the chapters* =)

Anonymous said...

Wow I wasn’t expecting results to come out fast. I played few days after he cast my spell at the power ball the same numbers I gave him and i already won $16,450!!! I never won in 2 years, bought his spell 3 weeks ago and dang! I won a big sum! I wish I don’t have his gift and knowledge, I would love to cast spells myself. I will contact him very soon for another one. Now I’m planning to take vacations in chicago with all that money he made me won! Thanks to alayetemple@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My name is Rebecca. I am from Florida my Testimony goes to alayetemple@yahoo.com, how they helped me get my love back. Me and my boyfriend breakup 4 months ago, he told me that he don't love me any more and he went to be with another girl who was in love with him I reach out to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of a spell caster, I decided to give it a try and I contacted him,tell him my problem. He cast a love spell for me and guaranteed me of three days that my boyfriend will come back to me and to my greatest surprise my boyfriend came back and beg for forgiveness,promise never to live me again, I am so happy my he is back to me again, thank you Dr Ara for reuniting me and my boyfriend back together again. If you need him to help you contact them and you will be forever happy like me.

Anonymous said...

I don't know exactly what to say. I just want to testify that your work is really powerful and helped me to get rid of my bad luck and breakup I had for years. I feel like I'm a new woman now. You're just as amazing as you said!!!! But to be frank, I think that there is no word to describe how fantastic person you are! Tanks ancientijebudespelltemple@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

It took me a long time to think about this testimony. Alaye temple helped me so much lately that I really wanted to express all the feelings I have since I met alayetemple@yahoo.com. Of course, I am really happy that he reunited us. Yet, what I will remember from that fantastic experience he made me live with this spell, it’s that he have always been a very kind and sincere person. Now I consider Dr Ara like a confident, and not only a simple spell caster. He remind me a lot of my godfather who was counting me many stories about voodoo when I was young. You are a rare person and I’m glad that I met him. I can feel all his spiritual goodness in all the emails he wrote, from the first day until now! I’ll be forever thankful.

Anonymous said...

Dear Dr Ijebu. I want to thank him for the Money Spell. On 23 April, I received my Money Tree and the next day i went to the casino with $120. At first I lost almost all the money, and with my last coins I won $1500, $700, $5000, and the next weekend I also won $10,000 more. For you all information, am a lady. You want this help???? get him ancientijebudespelltemple@gmail.com

ohmemsumutemple@gmail.com said...


my boyfriend of two years let me for another girl because i accuse him of seen another girl and since then i have been trying to get him but he refuse to come back to me,he was not responding to my call or email and he even unfriend me in facebook and he told me that he is done with me.i was searching on the internet for help and i saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and i explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me and guarantee me of 3days that my ex will come back to me and to my greatest surprise the third day a great miracle fell on me and my ex came back to me on the third day and he beg me for forgiveness sangospelltemple@gmail.com i will continue to publish his name because he is my Savior and we are about to get married.if you need him to help you Email sangospelltemple@gmail.com

Freya said...


I lost my 6 years marriage during June. My husband left me with so many pains and since then i have been heart broken and shattered. I have contact 9 spell casters and 9 of them has rip me off my money without any result. I have emailed so many sites online looking for a good spell caster till i was directed by a 32 years old woman to WISE INDIVIDUAL SPELL At first i never believed him because he was requesting for some amount of money to buy items, it took him two weeks to convince me and something occur to mind and i said let me give him a trial.I was very shocked when Jeff called three days after i sent Dr Zack Balo the items money. He apologies for all he has done wrong and i am very happy that we are together today because he proposed to me last night. I will advise you contact Email: wiseindividualspell@gmail.com

Maisie said...


Me and my boy friend was been separated for a long period of time, I came across different spell casters and they were all unable to bring back my lover. I was so sad and almost gave up on him, when i met a spell caster called Dr.Grant, who helped me get my lover back. Ever since then i have been so happy and couldnt believe it would happen. He also helped me with success spell, I have been living happily with my lover now and will be getting married soon. Here is his email address grantingheartdesiresspell@gmail.com to contact him if you need his help

Anonymous said...



I was crushed when my lover of three years left to be with another woman. I
cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the
Internet for help.And i saw a testimony of a spell caster who help a girl
called michelle and i said let me give it a try so i contact him for help
and he cast a love spell for me which i use in getting my love back and now
i am a happy woman.For what you have done for me,i will not stop to share
your goodness to people out there for the good work you are doing.I hope
God blesses you as much as you have help me to get my Love back,visit him
on lalapumena@gmail.com is the only answer to your problemS
EMILIANO BABARAH_USA

Anonymous said...



Just had a reading done by papa indianspell@hotmail.com , i liked that he called on time,i was nervous because i know he is honest and wont hold back anything and sometimes the truth hurts, he told me that i didnt need to be & i can be helped, all i sent was names birthdays & a pic , and soon as i answered he started telling me about my situation right away with me having to say , he knew about the parties involved with my problem, i only thought it was 1 but he was able to see a 2nd person & even described my rival to a T!!! he made me understand the reason why i didn’t have success with my target , simply because of an “ex” in my way ,what made me believe even more was that he was able to repeat word for word the reason my target and i aren’t together and that took the cake!, so what he suggested was that i get rid of that person then everything else can proceed & im hoping for success which i strongly believe i will have , i am so happy to find this man , he as truly my angel , he haven’t done nothing yet for me but i did order a separation spell & can’t wait to get started ,just got to keep the faith! i highly recommend him to anyone having love/relationship problems , the consultation is VERY IMPORTANT because it will guide you to the right spell that you need

Andy Sowers said...


An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me..
My name is Andy Sowers,i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again.
So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{osobaspelltemple@gmail.com}.
So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster.
So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {osobaspelltemple@gmail.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back.
So thanks to the sobaspelltemple for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.
{osobaspelltemple@gmail.com},
Thanks...

Mr Frank Silver said...



am Mr Frank Silver from Portland i want to give thanks to the great OSOBA who help me in changing from HIV+ to HIV-. my doctor told my that i have only 3 years to live which reeling become my problem. i day, as i was browser through the internet, i saw a testimony post my miss Angela from Spain about how the great OSOBA help her, i decide to email him and to my greatest surprise all my problem was solver and am now HIV- i give the great OSOBA thanks for what he did for me and am so happy may he live long. if you have any problem just email him : {osobaspelltemple@gmail.com

mrs. Santana Valdez said...



I am giving this testimony because l am happy.
My name is mrs. Santana Valdez from Houston, taxes.i never believed in love spells or magic until I met this spell caster once. when I went to Africa in June 9th 2014 this year on a business summit. I ment a man called dr. osoba .He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone, misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony because the man I had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down because our relationship has been on for 2 years… I really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when I met this spell caster, I told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first I was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but I just gave it a try. and in 6 days when I returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it because the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all I wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address osobaspelltemple@gmail.com
Great Potato I thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you I would have been losted and wasted thank you. Email Him Through his email address...osobaspelltemple@gmail.com
please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay..
What a powerful man such as Dr OSOBA.. he is so much powerful..\\ email him for any difficulties.. osobaspelltemple@gmail.com



Unknown said...

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in Financial,Any stress or do you
Need funds to start up your own business? Do You Need to settle your Debt
loan or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you have a low
credit score and you are Finding It Hard To obtain a loan from local banks
and Other Financial institutes? Do you need a loan or for Any
Reason Funding
Such as:
a) Personal Loan, Business Expansion.
b) Business Start-up and Education.
c) Debt Consolidation.
We offer loan at low Interest rate and with not
credit check, we offer Personal loan, debt consolidation loan, venture
capital, business loan, Education Loan, home loan OR "loan for any reason!."

Note: Any interested Applicants should get back to us by email for further
information on Our loan program.

Email: david.mutukufinance60@yahoo.com
Mr David Mutuku.
Thanks for your understanding to your contact as we Await.

ALL ANSWERS said...

I am just another person that as i would say, the ' GREAT SPELL CASTER OTIS DARKO ' has helped word can not describe all he did for me i would rather you all that would read this were all in my life when all what he did for me materialized because only then will you really believe what i am talking about. I was not born with a royal blood and i do not even come from a decent family by decent i mean a family with wealth and all that and it was more than normal that my relationship with a royal blood will cause a lot of feud in both my home and that of my fiance. Yes he from a royal family but i will not mentions anything else in other to avoid scandal. We meant on a faithful Sunday in church and just like that he swept me off my feet i knew he was the prince but that was not while i fell for him it was more like i fell for him because he seem calm and always at else with everything it was like he did not even see himself as a prince. May be you may think its because it was not next in line but when i got to really know him, i saw that he was just an unembellished person that wanted to live his life in peace. It all start with us being friend and then on every night of Christmas 2004 that he spent at my house he kissed me and believe me in my mind i was Cinderella. It was like my heart was going to burst in flame i never knew i had all those feelings locked away in my heart but he broke the chain that was holding it back with just one kiss. Even when he wanted to be with me he family was again it and it was always like i was the root of what ever problem he was going through with his family. I thought to myself, i can not be the one to take the peace he had i felt he was better and at else without me. We where always of and on and all the while he waited for me with the biggest of hope that i will come back. I knew he was madly in love with me as i was in love with him but being with him was a problem as much as not being with him. His family won't let him be with with me. They opposed our relationship for nine years we where in love but unhappy our relationship was going no where with all the feud. I could no longer be the one an entire family hate and the same time be in love with a guy that his family did not want me. I some how some way got to know about OTIS DARKO a spell cast a great one at that. All i want was to be with my now fiance forever and to be loved and cared for by his family just as it suppose to be. I asked him to help me make my heart desires materialize because i saw a lot of testimonies on the internet about him and the number of people he helped everybody and every blog and forum had his name and his work. I needed to be one of the people he helped. After a lot of conversation he agreed to help me and asked that i get some materials he listed for me. I could get them but i would have made too many people ask question and it needed to be done in a very low profile so i wired the total cost to him so that he can get the materials i needed for the spell and there by avoid exposing myself over what should have be done in secret until the spell process was completed. Yes OTIS DARKO helped me with he spell and he send me a package containing what i can not disclose all i can say is that it was the result of the spell he helped me cast and he gave instruction on how i would use it to make the spell effective. I did all he asked of me and just like he promise me at the beginning, the spell made my fiance entire family love respect and treat me like their own child. To me i would say that OTIS DARKO was my fairy godmother because maybe right now my life would have be miserable basically because i would have had to let go of the love of my life because no one or more like his family would not approve our union. Contact OTIS DARKO because you will only be helping yourself and yourself only use this email as contact otisdarko60@yahoo.com......YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136

ALL ANSWERS said...

Midred Jackson Says

Am giving this testimony cos am happy

My name is Midred Jackson from Michigan I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in June 28th 2015 this year on a business summit. i ment a man called DR OTIS DARKO. He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address: otisdarko60@yahoo.com

GREAT OTIS DARKO I thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you I would have been losted and wasted thank you. Email Him Through his email address... otisdarko60@yahoo.com

please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay..

What a powerful man such as DR OTIS DARKO.. he is so much powerful..\\ email him for any difficulties.. otisdarko60@yahoo.com................... YOU CAN ALSO ADD US UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136

ALL ANSWERS said...

Attention To The Everyone,

My wife has been suffering from thyroid cancer which was confirmed to be stage four, the doctor told me there was little he could do since she wasn’t responding to treatment but a friend of mine came to our rescue by ordering this cannabis oil from Shakes Spear which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a chance, so far my wife is improving perfectly very well and presently she can walk around the house all by herself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good cannabis oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living by chance if you happen to be in need of this cannabis oil you can contact Dr Otis Darko who supplied I and my wife with this email: otisdarko60@yahoo.com


HE FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL

ACROSS THE GLOBE ON:

1. Getting your lover or husband back

2. Spiritual bulletproof

3. Training

4. Money spell

5. Long life spell

6. Prosperity spell

7. Protection spell

8. Get a job spell

9. Becoming a manager spell

10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell

11. Getting your scam money back

12. Child spell

13. Pregnancy spell

14. Freedom spell

15. Love spell

16, vanishing spell

17. Invisible human spell

18. Success or pass spell

19. Marriage spell

20. Avenging spell

21. Popularity spell

22. Killing spell

23. Cancer spell

24. Supernatural power spell

25. Madness spell

26. Free house loan spell

27. Production spell of films and movie

28. Hiv/aids spell

29. Tuberculosis spell

30. Loose weight and body spell



contact me of any of these problem as I got solution to all... MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS: otisdarko60@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

!!! How To Get Your husband Back & Avoid Divorce !!!

Glorious be unto Dr. Ukaka the great man and ever, my name is Sarah from Taxes city usa. since 1 and a half year I have witness what is called heart broken. my boyfriend that promised me marriage failed me and impregnate me and leave,he dump me,he stop calling" he stop picking my calls,and he no longer respond to me. I have be looking for solution,I fall into the hands of fake spell caster,they rough me off and took my money without help.I have cried,I have weep"and tears runs out of eyes. The silentness in my heart brought me to the deepest path of failure that I lost my job. Crying all day,because of my life was lonely. So thanks to Ukaka that came into my life and brought me the greatest joy that was lost. I saw his mail while browsing and I contact and tell him what I am passing through with no doubt because what saw about him,was enough to believe. And I was given words of solution on what to do. I can't really help thinking about it I have tried to see what I can do, I manage to provide him some materials and he help me with the rest,after casting the spell, 12hrs later he came with rose on his hand and I was even about going out,i saw him in front of my door when he sees me he knee and said he is dying I should forgive him and accept him back he was crying,I can't wait to let him finish I quickly crab him and kiss him, just then" he said he is restless without me, just as the prophet has said he will be. He brought out a ring and put it on my hand. Our wedding day was scheduled,1week after we got married. today makes it 2weeks and we are living happily I don't know how to praise him enough, he has done me a thing I can never forget. And I can't really share to myself alone, I want y'all to help me praise him because if it is wasn't for him I already plan of committing suicide. But right now I am now so happy more than I was before. And you out there crying for help you've already got one,Ukaka is the man that you need in all rampart. contact his address if you need his service, freedomlovespell@hotmail.com also contact him on his web site: freedomlovespelltemple.yolasite.com